[simpits-tech] In need of a friendly Programmer

sean.g at paradise.net.nz sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jan 28 11:29:31 PST 2004

> The problem would be finding the co-ordinates for the targets. Getting
> MSFS
> flight data out is easy, thanks to FSUIPC - I'd have no idea where to
> start
> looking for even the offsets where the target coordinates are in
> anything else
> :-(

Ahh thats the easy bit (for me anyway..)
As I build the target scenery (well it's generated by an Excel Spreadsheet) I
can output a text file with the target loactions..  easy peesy.

I have been using ACRAD, which is an aircraft centred radar, but can display
waypoints. But, as ACRAD is no longer supported, and because of the way it was
coded Peter Dowson is unable to create a key for FSUIPC :(
ACRAD was OK, but i'd like to take it a little further in simulating an air-
ground radar.  In a basic form I know, but better than we have.

Sean.