[simpits-tech] In need of a friendly Programmer

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 16:45:15 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/27/04 1:43:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sean.g at paradise.net.nz writes:

> Would you be interested in writing a funny little program then?  What I
> have
> planned is a simple A-G radar type of thing... so I can find and "attack"
> stuff
> in my A-4..

The problem would be finding the co-ordinates for the targets. Getting MSFS
flight data out is easy, thanks to FSUIPC - I'd have no idea where to start
looking for even the offsets where the target coordinates are in anything else
:-(

Richard