[simpits-tech] In need of a friendly Programmer

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 15:53:53 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/27/04 12:45:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sean.g at paradise.net.nz writes:

> What I am looking for is either, an FS2002/2004 gauge or (my preference) a
> program which talks to FS2002/4 via widefs.

Take a look at my program "FSPanel" which is in the Avsim file library - it's
a whole instrument panel that connects to MSFS via WideFS.

Kinda like "Project Magenta lite" except that I wrote it with no 3D graphics,
so you can run it on any computer that can handle Win95 - it's even been run
on a 486/66.

Richard