[simpits-tech] War Hits Home

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:06:47 PST 2004

Well, the good thing (I guess) is that he's playing with jets, not driving around in a Hummer.  Lots of security around Uncle Sugar's toys.  And, that said, he's going to war, and believe me, Brian, after you've spent any amount of time in the military, you do get a hunger, abeit one expressed carefully and tastefully, for doing the job you train to do for real.  And now your buddy is going to do his job for real, and that will give him a far, far better perspective on what he's "doing for our country" besides train, train, train.  I hope for the best, and wish he and the rest of his MIANG unit's deployment a successful trip, and a safe return.

Steve W.