[simpits-tech] Windows Questions

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Jan 25 17:47:02 PST 2004

RickInNoCal at aol.com wrote:

> > just it
> > better
> > that go
> >

> Will MSFS run under Linux?
>
> Not that I could use Linux anyway - I don't have a beard or any
> Birkenstocks :-)
>
> Richard

	I haven't even tried it. MS apps, from Age of Empires to Combat Flight
Simulator 2 seem to hate Linux (or maybe Linux hates them.........),
I've never managed to get any MS games working in Linux/WINE. However,
X-Plane runs beautifully under Linux. :) I do notice an audio problem
with the latest official X-Plane version (7.30) that crashes the program
right after attempting to load, BUT there is a Linux port of X-Plane in
the works now so who cares. :D
	Btw, Linux isn't so bad......I don't have a beard and I don't even
known what a Birkenstock is. :)

	-Matt Bailey