[simpits-tech] Helicopters...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Wed Jan 21 18:34:49 PST 2004

Same here, the crazy things appeal to me but I need to get the fixed-wing
stuff done first. Maybe once I have my own place and a steady, good paying
job.

I've actually never flown a helicopter, but X-Plane turned me on to them to
some extent. They are soooooo insanely hard to fly precisely but that's half
the fun. :)

	-Matt Bailey