[simpits-tech] Helicopters...

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:24:41 PST 2004

Don't tell my dad, but I'm gonna have to agree. My first time flying ever
was in a Bell 47 over in Wisconsin, and man was that fun! And we stayed up
pretty high, too. If I had a chopper liscence, I would be at the deck all
the time! :)

Unfortunately, take all of the costs associated with flying fixed wing
(instruction, rental, etc) and multiply them about 2 dozen times and you've
got the rates for rotary. Well, maybe not that bad, but lets just say there
are a number of other ratings and endorsements I'm spending my money on
first!

Brian