[simpits-tech] REAL F-16C panels FOR SALE

Andre Breytenbach a_breytie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 09:05:52 PST 2004

Jim
Thanks for the big work you are doing.
I will be interested in the light plates with
backlighting LEDs. I will not mind is they are Mil
Spec QC failed - as long as they are presentable and
fixable and the price acceptable.
Then I will have to ask on bended knee for some detail
measurements for the Alu backing plates and find a
local (South Africa) source for the DZUS fixings and
rails.

SimNut

--- "Jim K." <JimK at sisna.com> wrote: > Guys,