[simpits-tech] REAL F-16C panels FOR SALE

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 14 18:52:17 PST 2004

Hi Jim

I'll be interested for some panels (depends on prices) :

.  Black plexi panel (fully wired for internal back lighting), white
engraved letters on it
   screwed on the base aluminium plate and DZus

And separately in a blister bag (so, not wired) the switches and other
indicators (but not the grey buttons)

Best regards,
Jean-Yves