[simpits-tech] One more PC case question.........

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Fri Jan 9 00:48:45 PST 2004

> >       Oh goggles go without saying, I'm not that stupid. :)
>

>You must be the exception!  The easiest hole to fall in is "Its just a
>small cut, and my safety specs are all the way over there... I'll be ok"
>
>ouch

The *former* factory manager at my place of work (we work with all kinds of
hack_your_eyes_out stuff) had the most appalling safety policy... there
were no safety glasses, earmuffs or masks in the place!

He left, I bought a box of specs, and now stand over everyone (including my
boss) to make 'em wear them... I can't imagine loosing an eye, can you?

<shakes head> some people!

Sean