[simpits-tech] Small Form Factor PC's

Stig Jørgensen stig.joergensen at clearsky.dk
Sun Jan 4 19:33:11 PST 2004

Ive justed EPIA (form mini-itx), without any problems.....

But booting from a nic might give you some trouble.... at least if you are planing to use M$

I've successfully installed from a TCPIP by the use os RIS (Remote Installation Service), but windows does require a local harddrive, so far i've not been able to use iSCSI as a boot device, let alone a normal device... :-(

/Stig