[simpits-tech] Az Boneyards (was More real aircraft parts)

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 13:03:05 PST 2004

Here is picture of the area I was refering to. http://www.k-techav.com/facility.html
You can see what I mean about being at the end of the runway even though you cant see it from the ground.

The first time I was ever there the K-Tech area was full of really old helicopters.

Last time I was there the company right next to K-tech had some 707 pits that would have been perfect for sim conversions, I bet they are gone now. I hear the USAF got rid of most of the 707s they had at AMARC. The 707's in the picture are now gone.

Here is another link, http://www.airliners.net/open.file/199085/M/
The area in the very top right was where A-4's still on their landing gear were for sale for five thousand. I bet they are now long gone too.

Man, this makes me want to go back again!
justin