[simpits-tech] Az Boneyards (was More real aircraft parts)

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 12:23:56 PST 2004

I never noticed the sim on the trailer. You know what type is it? I didn't know about the Learjet FlightSafety center either. Those would be really cool sims.

Justin

I was there a couple years ago, plenty of sim candidates in AMARC. :) I
think at the base they were running up an engine, sounded like a
sustained F-16 takeoff or something. Pretty cool. I also really liked
that Nieuport replica hanging in the main hangar at the museum, neat
little plane. Would be nice to build one someday...........

I noticed at some military center nearby (national guard I think?)
there's a sim sitting in a trailer in the parking lot.......anyone have
any idea what's up with that? I always wondered about it.

That area has some pretty cool stuff........the museum, the military
base and AMARC stuff, and the Learjet FlightSafety center. 8)

	-Matt Bailey