[simpits-tech] A brain twister

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 12:07:40 PST 2004

I was just reading an article about Colonel Muammar Gaddafi being worried that terrorists might overthrow him. I think this might be a possibility since the man is a dictator but even after all of these years still has not been able to get promoted past the rank of Colonel in the Libyan military! I mean, how long can you possibly stay as a Colonel? :-o It seem to me he would be on the retirement list for being passed over too many times ;-)

He has accomplished one positive thing as a Colonel, he provided dissimilar F-14 Tomcat targets:)

Justin