[simpits-tech] video question

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Wed Feb 25 10:53:39 PST 2004

AFAIK, you need to have a video capture card (here in Thailand, prices are ranged from $80 - $XXX), and extra HDD capacity to make video.   The steps are not too complicate:

VCR or Camcorder -> plug into video capture card input -> start video capture program to record clip -> play VCR (or camcorder).  Then you will have a large file stored in your designated folder (partition or HDD).  Finally, make a clip by converting into your appropriate format (WAV, MPG, etc.)
Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand