[simpits-tech] OT:An excerpt from a .... blah blah blah

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Feb 11 10:28:40 PST 2004

What and posting a guide to STOP masturbating  isnt a verry far a-field ,
personally id rather get a good joke than a guide to killing the sexual
drive of most simgle men 8)

plus the content is all wrong !

the only way to give up masturbating is to get a good woman that likes to
have sex !  8)

any how  enough fuel thrown on the fire .........................

<  Ben Dismounts soap box >

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au