[simpits-tech] First part/first draft available...

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Tue Feb 10 23:36:17 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 01:41:52AM +0000, Al West wrote:
> I've been following PHCC with much interest over the past months however I've
> been meaning to ask what is required on the software side to get it working
> with FlightGear?  I'd be interested in helping out on the windows side of
> programming but my time is current consumed with work at the moment.  Also
> I'd like to be able to finish off my MIDI/USB controller before I start
> anything else new.

The software side is still in development. I have nothing on the
flightgear side yet. That will come soon. First I have to finish the
software that talks to PHCC via serial port and keeps all the data in
its own property tree (similar to flightgear). I plan to create an
interface that lets the property tree in flightgear to be synced to the
one in my controller software (which can also be built into one app with
my glass cockpit software because both are based around my property tree
implementation)

Regards,
Manuel
--
Opensource/Free Software: No Gates, No Windows