[simpits-tech] First part/first draft available...

Al West mail at prbox.com
Mon Feb 9 01:41:52 PST 2004

On Sunday 08 February 2004 13:59, Manuel Bessler wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 08:20:07PM -0800, Gene Buckle wrote:
> > Sorry, the correct URL is:
> >
> > http://www.simpits.org/articles/reviews/electronics_review.html
>
> I started a spreadsheet/table of features of several available cockpit
> electronics solutions.
> Available here:
> http://cockpit.varxec.de/electronics/cockpit_electronics.html

I've been following PHCC with much interest over the past months however I've
been meaning to ask what is required on the software side to get it working
with FlightGear?  I'd be interested in helping out on the windows side of
programming but my time is current consumed with work at the moment.  Also
I'd like to be able to finish off my MIDI/USB controller before I start
anything else new.

Cheers for now,
Al