[simpits-tech] Thunderbirds are go!

Stuart Whelan - Simulation Hardware LTD stuart at simhardware.co.nz
Tue Feb 10 10:54:46 PST 2004

Aye, we have pics and our video feed at on our simulator page at
http://www.simhardware.co.nz/simulator/shw763-simulator.html

We are now working on some small cut up videos for people to download...

What has been really amazing for us is the number of people willing to
pay $150 for a 45 minute ride in our sim. :) Its turning into a real
income stream, and we have not really advertised it much yet.

So we are at the stage now where we have completed our prototype.. We
have proven that as a hobby and with very little money we can build a
sim that is pretty cool. We have demonstrated that we have the
technology.

Now we have to build a sim that is of 'commercial quality', and we have
to decide what that sim will be.

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Technical Lead