[simpits-tech] First part/first draft available...

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 13:05:50 PST 2004

Thanks Gene, that's really very helpful to me.  I could never really find
any detailed explanation in terms my sometimes challenged brain could
understand.  I had previously thought that I could not use the EPIC in my
system since is was going to be used mostly for Falcon4 (Falcon4 can only
use one game controller at a time).  I didn't think one could use the EPIC
with the cougar in Falcon.  But seems like that is not the case.  Great news
for me and others.

Jay