[simpits-tech] rotary encoder

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 11:51:22 PST 2004

As an aside on this, btw, I asked a guy I've been dealing with about getting
some of the rotary decoder boards fabricated, and have gotten a price quote of
between $3.00 and $3.50 a board, assembled and programmed.

Each board can decode three rotary decoders, but ( and here we go again! )
there'd be a minimum order of 100 boards, so I doubt there'll be enough demand
to go for it. If anyone is interested though, let me know offlist - I'll ask
the same question on a couple of forums too.

Richard