[simpits-tech] rotary encoder

RickInNoCal at aol.com RickInNoCal at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 19:04:43 PST 2004

roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk writes:

> They seem to have a lot of outlets, even 4 or 5 in the UK  :-)

There was a lot of talk on the Avsim forum when we were looking for a source
here in the US, but no joy. That's why I ended up buying direct from Knitter.

If you can, though - try to get your hands on a sample before buying a bunch
- a lot of the people who got them here were dissatisfied with the feel and
the need to turn them fairly slowly so as not to make them "missfire".

Richard