[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Marc Quintin.

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Wed Feb 4 09:40:36 PST 2004

I think they do make a one pin connection,

if you cant find them many pc cases with front usb interface have these
connection about 6 single ones to a usb cable,

my guess would try and find some usb cables that are surpluss from a
computer store  chomp one off  ( with a decent bit of wire hanging out and
re connect this wire to the wire your wanting to hook up .

thats the only handy suggestion ive got for today

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au