[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Marc Quintin.

Marc Quintin marcquintin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:06:11 PST 2004

My pit, was using a hack keyboard for my switches until the thing died on me
last week after 5 years of use. It was wired like a keyboard (many switches
were connected together) Since I couldn't find another keyboard  exactly
like the one I had, I had to redo the a complete overall and this time I'm
doing it right , have to use a lot more wirering but if it happens again it
won't matter if I use a keyboard or another device. I wish I could explain
it better but my english is terrible

Marc..