[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ben JONES.

Jim Sturcbecher jimsturs at zonnet.nl
Tue Feb 3 00:08:01 PST 2004

If you look carefully at the engine exhaust trail, it looks like he
is just coming out of the bottom of a loop but the airframe is still
progressing downwards almost flat, even though the attitude
looks correct. At least it appears he is going away from the crowd
thankfully.

My 2 (euro)cents anyway.

Jim.