[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ben JONES.

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Mon Feb 2 20:52:50 PST 2004

actually it is a real pic, and there is also a video that someone posted of
the same event a week or two ago.
and the viper has only one engine : )

             TurboTas
             <turbotas at yahoo.c
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech at simpits.org
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       re: [simpits-tech] New file
             02/02/2004 08:14          uploaded to Simpits by Ben JONES.
             PM

             Please respond to
             turbotas at yahoo.co
             m; Please respond
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Hi all,

>A new file has been uploaded to the simpits.org
website!

>Filename: f16bangout.jpg.
Uploaded by: Ben JONES.
>Type / Subject: Other / F-16 Viper.

interesting but i dont know if its a modified pic

Impressive piccy, but I think it's fake.  I'm a
complete fool where such matters are concerned etc,
but the aircraft seems to be travelling forward, have
(a bit) of altitude, be climbing slightly and have
both engines running.  It's also straight and level
even though (clearly!) the pilots hands are no longer
on the controls.  Why on earth would anyone want to
leave the plane ;-)

Do you chaps know something about the F16 that I don't
(actually, probably lots).

Perhaps I'm just stimulating debate.  What do you guys
think?

First successful post from me: Tell me if it's OT ;-)
Fresh face to this list in the last week: I'm trying a
Generic build styled after Mssr Coates excellent
X-Plane.info pit.  Only a week in and already my
computer room resembles a carpentry shop.

Tell me what you think: see the link below and hunt
around a bit ;-)

Toby Seaman
www.turbotas.co.uk