[simpits-tech] Falcon multiple monitor support workaround

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 15:31:35 PST 2004

That is one of the next things I want to do with my sim, have a wrap around view.  I now have one mirror on my Phantom's canopy frame and it will be great to look in the mirror and see the airport fade from view on takeoff.  As I am using FS that wont be very hard, but if falcon were available I would make the switch.
Justin

http://mail.yahoo.com