[simpits-tech] Falcon multiple monitor support workaround

Jeroen Huijben jeroen_huijben at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:42:37 PST 2004

Moving a heavy monitor around would require strong motors, a strong
construction and a counterweight.

Another option is to use a beamer and a big all round screen.
Then you would only need to turn the beamer to project the image on the
right place.

A problem would be that at some point the beamer would get between the
player and the projection.
That could be solved by making the beamer turn less than the virtual head.

You could even use mirrors and keep the beamer stationary.
But that may cause the image to be distorted a bit.

I agree that the best solution is a graphics only version of F4 that
receives data from the regular F4 program.