[simpits-tech] FS2004

Radvan, James James.Radvan at rbs.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 09:18:48 PDT 2004

If you're in the US, there is an addon pack called USA Roads I believe that
gives you every highway, road and dirt track in the US in the porper
position.  Usefult for VFR nav!

James

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and represents The Royal Bank of Scotland Marketing Group. The Bank sells life policies, collective investment schemes and pension products and advises only on the Marketing Group's range of these products and on a With-Profit Bond produced by Norwich Union Life (RBS) Limited.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.