[simpits-tech] Outside View

snar5 at yahoo.com snar5 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 22:04:50 PDT 2004

Just curious about something, after I have bought the
projector made the arrangements in my new space and am
starting to make the glaresheild windsheild area I
realized that my perspective is way off when I look
out of my sim. the runway numbers are sitting almost
flat again my nose when I sit in my pit. I don't get
the feeling I am Up higher than normal. My question(s)
is how do I get that feeling of being higher is simply
moving the projector or something else. I have tried
different aircraft but none give me the right sense of
height.

And as a side not I find it funny that I buy a
projector only to lose most of the view with a small
windsheild area but it makes it look much more real..

Thanks
mark