[simpits-tech] Bell 206

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Tue Aug 3 17:28:39 PDT 2004

Gene, I had thought about having a house built and allow some extra for a
sim shack. But, the price of land has jumped as Virginia Tech is enlarging
and the professors have gone farther out in the county to get away from the
students and their noise. They pay premium price for land and kick the rest
of us out. The wife and I decided to wait until we retire (eleven years)
and move back to Pennsylvania, only out to the southwest part of the state
this time.

Also, I made the mistake of forwarding the Ebay shot to her. She works as a
deputy clerk in Circuit Court and knows bunches of divorce lawyers and
occasionally reminds me of such!

Nordam (makes plastic windows for aircraft) had a cockpit front made of
fiberglass with their windows installed and the wife said that is what I
need. I am waiting for a reply from them as to who made it.

Fred Mahone