[simpits-tech] Fusalage

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Aug 3 14:06:13 PDT 2004

> >I think Rob and I could do much better. *huge grin*
> >
> >Oh wait.  We've got that 1:1 scale Guillow Bf-109E to finish first... :)
>
> So when is the wood going to fly????????

Everything is 'suspended' right now.  We got an offer on the house but it
depends on 2 other property owners selling with us and one of them thinks
his land has a goldmine on it or something.

If he doesn't sell, then Rob and I will be converting my small garage into
a woodshop so I can get all the woodworking tools out of the main shop -
I'm totally out of room right now.  If the sale does go through, the new
property will have a 40x40 or a 50x50 shop built on it.  If the sale
doesn't happen, it will take at least until November to do the garage
remodel.  If the sale does go through, nothing will be done until after
the first of the year.

So until I at least find out what the property sale is doing, it's thumb
twiddling time.