[simpits-tech] Cougar - Keystroke - DirectX

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Tue Apr 27 18:06:05 PDT 2004

Hi Mark !
Is there any change in sharemem at this time (BMS103) that
has changed the Gear bit ???? becaus i have som prob with my memreader
before update it worked fine... now the gearlight do not match the one in
the
cockpit (in game) the nose light do not work anymore and the left gear light
has become nose lamp ?????

All the best
Frank