AW: RE : [simpits-tech] Desktop Simulators. Gone?!

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 27 22:59:34 PDT 2003

Let's hope that he filed for creditor freeze and has plans to get back at
it.  Rather see him recover than give up.

Then again, I don't know how bad things are for him.  Hope for the best!

Unfortunately, for the private sim industry, there isn't a big pot of gold
out there.  You have to do this for love and that doesn't pay the wolves
off.

Marv