AW: RE : [simpits-tech] Desktop Simulators. Gone?!

Bob Phillips rip3700 at charter.net
Sat Sep 27 21:10:39 PDT 2003

OK Gang,
  I went to the big airshow today and did not see Paul.  However, I have
since heard that he has declared bankruptcy.  I did the bankruptcy several
years ago, and he might be like me and have everything tied up by the courts
until they could take an inventory and determine who would get what.  With
that said, I hope that Paul does the right thing even if it takes him some
time to get it done.  I know that basically he is a good person and is
probably going through a lot of guilt, denile, and some depression with the
whole bankruptcy thing.  Remember that you might have lost a few dollars,
items, etc.  He has lost a business, his job, and everything he has been
working for, for the last ten years.  Let's give him a little time and see
where this leads.  Oh, and he owes for a couple of days work, but I figure
that I probably had as much fun as he owed me so I will not sweat it too
much.

Bob