[simpits-tech] pearce/womera flyin was(cheap cockpit construction)

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Thu Sep 25 23:15:06 PDT 2003

Rossco was the FIRST human I shared the virtual sky with... as bad as this
may sound... he was my first time! LOL

Met him a few times too in real life. Pretty cool to talk to. We used to fly
falcon 4 and he was my CO. Then he drifted to the MSFS stuff... Somehow, I
am just a die hard F4 fan. Cant pretend I fly combat without actually
dropping a bomb, but I do admire the fact MSFS mimic the way real life
operation with comms and air traffic.

At least you had an hour in a Caribou, the airforce wouldnt even let me get
near one :) So my only hope is to become a celebratity one day like Steve
Erwin (the croc hunter) so the USAF will take me up on one of their viper
for a ride. hehe.

Say hello to Rossco for me :)

Cheers,

Al