[simpits-tech] pearce/womera flyin was(cheap cockpit construction)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Thu Sep 25 20:02:09 PDT 2003

>Surprise me how much you know about Oz on the otherside of the Tasman.
>Beside the S in Pearce :)

I am *never* going to forget that 'S' now am I?  :)

I fell in love with the RAAF back in '85 when I did COMSURV in North
Queensland, and being a knowledge junkie like I am I had to learn all I
could :)
I got about an hour in the left seat of a Caribou on that trip too....

>What kind of stuff or missions do you do in vRAAF? You wouldnt happen to
>know Ross Fraquahson too?

Ross is my Boss at 82WGv :)  I fly R/F-111 strike and recon missions
online, as well as working FAC in the PC9.  As Wing Projects Officer I am
also working on a bunch of gadgets for the F-111's so I get to fly down at
Woomera in F-18's as well :)

Gee, I just *Wish* my real life was that exciting!

Sean.