[simpits-tech] pearce/womera flyin was(cheap cockpit construction)

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Thu Sep 25 10:18:18 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Galbraith" <sean.g at paradise.net.nz>

> At 20:15 24/09/03 +1000, you wrote:

> >I will need a map and list of NDB's etc as I dont have any

if you dont have any luck let me know ive got the whole list of radio freq's
for the aerodrome

> For around Pearse?  Go to vatpac.org and look under the pull-down list of
> publications, all the charts you will need are right there :)
>
> But for flying around Pearse, it's easy... if you get to the sea, you are
> West, Perth you are South, and anywhere else and you are lost :)

Yeah that pretty much the story,

> ..and for those who don't know, RAAF Pearse is located waaaaaaay over in
> Western Australia (A place  I want to visit someday, especially when the
V8
> Supercars are in town)

A place i wish i did not have to visit  many times a week , fixing things
when someone breakes them,

and yes the show at the v8 series was brilliant  at Barbergello raceway ,
girls everywhere !!!

ps  pearse  is spelt   Pearce  after  the late wing commander Pearce

ben

25 SQN RAAF(AR)   RAAF PEARCE
bjones at pipecomp.com.au