[simpits-tech] pearce/womera flyin was(cheap cockpit construction)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed Sep 24 23:20:59 PDT 2003

At 20:15 24/09/03 +1000, you wrote:
>this will be impromptu but what the hell
>
>I will need a map and list of NDB's etc as I dont have any

For around Pearse?  Go to vatpac.org and look under the pull-down list of
publications, all the charts you will need are right there :)

But for flying around Pearse, it's easy... if you get to the sea, you are
West, Perth you are South, and anywhere else and you are lost :)

..and for those who don't know, RAAF Pearse is located waaaaaaay over in
Western Australia (A place  I want to visit someday, especially when the V8
Supercars are in town)

Sean