[simpits-tech] Power Supply

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Wed Sep 24 17:01:57 PDT 2003

Ah - that cover. Never crossed my mind - honest!

> But I'll probably be lazy and skip it ;)

Heh! I wanted to do something similar but didn't for the same reason!

Yup, I wanted my own little "avionics bay" but i'm not a detail freak (who said that!?) so I figured WTF and did it the lazy way.

(On a serious note I must say that I honestly admire all the "detail freaks" on this list. You guys are really building beautiful pits. I DO NOT have that kind of patience - I want my pit done YESTERDAY.)

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com