[simpits-tech] Mail order

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Wed Sep 24 16:37:21 PDT 2003

Gene, sorry for sending this to the list but I can't contact you privately:

The recipient geneb at deltasoft.com had permanent fatal errors.
While talking to 199.254.199.45:
504 <2000s3>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com