[simpits-tech] Power Supply

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Wed Sep 24 16:03:19 PDT 2003

I'll just leave the HD plugged in.
Add the whine of that winding up to the hum of the cooling fans and I'll have quite the ambience. Now all I need is a gas turbine engine and I'll really have great sound effects! :-D

Cover? What cover? :-)

My simputer doesn't have a cover - it is in an old ATX case frame built into the cockpit with a 120VAC cooling fan blowing filtered air directly onto the motherboard. The entire cockpit is enclosed. I'll upload some new pics tonight.

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com