[simpits-tech] cheap cockpit construction

Peter Curran Petesboyz at toughguy.net
Wed Sep 24 20:25:31 PDT 2003

at the moment I have built and AKERS BARNES pit one of the lan party type,
wanna build a pit for MSFS2k OR 2k2 with multiple monitors

also have joined the Australian Virtual Defence Force (AvDF) on VATSIM.net
current callsign is VIPR09 (learner)

Pete
OZ

ps will try to get a piccy of the number plate