[simpits-tech] cheap cockpit construction

shizznit at ihug.com.au shizznit at ihug.com.au
Wed Sep 24 20:02:36 PDT 2003

Fair dink? bastard got my plate :)

I am in Canterbury, and there's an old VN Holden Commie with a number plate SADDAM... no joke!... havent seen it around lately at all too.

What kind of pit project are you working on? You will be the fourth person in Sydney I know who is into simpit. Matt Shield is one who I lost contact with. There's a guy up in Narrabeen building a F16 D model and myself try to do a C model currently going through a complete rebuild in a friend's garage @ Caringbah.

Good to hear another local on the group.

Cheers,

Al
Sydney, Oz