[simpits-tech] Re: to ERWIN

Erwin Neyt erwin at sim-instruments.com
Tue Sep 23 22:20:55 PDT 2003

You know at one point (I think just before SP1 I did put the labels in
sh.mem) But I judged (very wrongly) I would get the full MFD support in
there short after, and I never submitted the code to F4UT. :(
After that the problem with DX7 started and I laid off my efforts to get the
MFD's working.

Erwin.