[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Mon Sep 22 09:25:36 PDT 2003

You're right James, Phidgets wouldn't work well in this instance - although I am sure that I COULD program one. I am a VB programmer by trade. :-) If I could solve my problem with a bit of programming that would be great. At this point only a Hagstrom would work the way I need it to.

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com