[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Rob Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Sun Sep 21 22:57:32 PDT 2003

Yes, the KE-72 would be great. Unfortunately, unless I can find one very cheap, I can't afford it right now. My wife's patience is running out (she has been great up to now but I DO NOT want to push my luck!) with all the spending I've don on my cockpit - not to mention the time I spend on it. Another $100+ expenditure right now would have me sleeping on the couch for months.

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com