[simpits-tech] Hagstrom KE24 problems

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 16:51:00 PDT 2003

I haven't used the KE24 but every time I have had a problem with the KE72 I have always traced it down to something silly that I did wrong. I love the KE72. I have always used the keyboard in dos to program it.

 As far as macros, each input with the KE72 may generate up to 32 keystrokes when activated, and up to 16 keystrokes when the input is released. seems to me that card would provide plenty of macros for you.

Justin