[simpits-tech] FS2k4 Fly-in...

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Sun Sep 21 15:57:41 PDT 2003

The way to overcome wrong aircraft views  in  a multiplayer flight over the web would be to maybee standardise a list of addon patches and aircraft settings to keep everyone on the same level ,  a brilliant trainer to use would be  a Pilatus PC-9  truboprop trainer fully aerobatic  the RAAF use these aircraft for there elliete aerobatics team and airshows,  they are manouverable slow and fast and a capable of doing speci aero's at low level , and really if you can fly a cessna you can fly a pc-9     8)

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au