[simpits-tech] IL2 Forgotten Battle

Marvin Maxson madmax at glade.net
Wed Sep 17 14:51:47 PDT 2003

I find the game quite enjoyable. I also have Operation Barbarossa and
Eastern Thunder along with the original IL-2. I still find them quite a
challenge. I also have CFS3 and it still runs like an old 8mm movie. I guess
its must be my PC. I was and still am disapointed in CFS3. I do like CFS2,
and all the addons.

The system I run Forgotten Battles is an off the shelf HP Pavilion with an
Intel Celeron 1.99GHz with 256MB RAM. the video is the onboard Intel
82845G/GL Graphics Controller. Not exactly a screaming machine, but it does
run all of them quite well even on line with a sleazy dial up connection

Max